Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hiking the "R"

Yes, you read that post right.  We hiked the R!  (It could stand for Rexburg...it could stand for Ricks...honestly no one in Rexburg knows.  Grandpa told me it stood for Regina and made up some huge story about a proposal and she said no and that R has been there ever since.  Grandma's immediate response after that story was:  Megan, none of that is true.  Grandpa thought he was pretty funny!)

We went for FHE at the beginning of the semester, and Kate came with us. 




This is ONE of my favorite pictures of Addy.  She isn't amused with the wind. 

Addy!

A bit windy...

We can actually see Kate's face now





Kami enjoying the wind haha

Obligatory Titanic shot.

Photobomb level: expert.

The whole group

The sunsets get me.




Kami and David! 

It is a pretty good hike if you go off the path...but that is only because I love climbing on rocks!


1 comment:

  1. Cute photos, Meg. The wind was crazy which is so unusual for Idaho!!! OK...maybe I take after my Dad just a little. :) Such a fun group of roommates and friends.

    ReplyDelete