Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Jimmie

Well, this is long overdue since Jimmie is two months old today...but I still feel like I should post it because this blog is like my journal! The pictures are pretty self explanatory...just a baby being cute! 












Nala


We also got together at Uncle Bruce's house and had a good time there :)



My first experience with pumping gas, no i still don't know how!

Mom and her friend from the library

Me and my friend from the library haha. 

Baby Jimmie is a lot bigger now and has grown so fast!  I got to spend some time with Emily's family before coming home and it was really nice.  Emily got more when we went to Seven Peaks at the water park, but here are some shots from the visit: 



We had to go get frappes! 

Stretching

Where are my mom and dad???

Dippin Dots! 

Nala was trying to protect baby Jimmie...she did a great job haha

This picture really shows how much Jimmie loves his aunt Meg... yikes!

A little smile

Bath time!!


Nala relaxing





Thanks for letting me come and visit Em and Jim!  It was fun to hang out at your place for a few days; see you in August! 


3 comments:

  1. Haha some of these pictures are so funny! I hadnt seen the most recent ones yet. You got some really good ones! I already have one of your pictures framed from the first visit. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops that was Emily posting... I guess I'm signed into Jims email. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pictures and fun times. Great post...can't wait to see this little man in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete