Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FHE: Pudding Drop

One night for FHE it was our apartment's turn to plan the activity.  Funny thing is we didn't start planning the activity until 5:30 the night of, BUT it was the best activity of the semester in my opinion.  So we mixed up a lot pudding, I am not actually sure of the amount exactly; all I know is that we used a little less than two gallons of milk to make it happen.  

To do a pudding drop, you go to the third floor of your apartment building with a large bowl of pudding and a fairly large spoon.  Next people line up on the ground level and wait for pudding to be dropped into his/her mouth.  The challenge is to actually get it IN your mouth!
  
Before!

Dropping the first one!

The reaction :)

 They decided it was ok...

So we decided to all get in on the fun! 

Then this happened...it was actually really fun



We think Joanna (in the black) looks like Oliver from Oliver & Co asking for more food.  We probably laughed for ten minutes over this picture

In this picture you can see the pudding mid splat on David's shoulder and me turning away from it

One of my favorite pictures! 

Kami and David

Addy is ready for some more!

After

After

After.

Overall it was an awesome activity!  This week one of our bathrooms was having work done because the ceiling had to be replaced because of water damage.  SO after we had this activity, we all went into the one shower (WITH CLOTHES) that worked.  It was quite the adventure! 

I came home from campus and went to use my bathroom and found that I probably wouldn't be able to do that.  I was the only one home too, so there was no one there to explain what had happened...pretty funny.  Here are a few pictures of the bathroom that was not able to be used...the ceiling was everywhere and it was quite yucky!



1 comment:

  1. I think that the pudding drop and the junk in the bathroom combined in the same post kind of made me not want to eat chocolate pudding for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete