Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chalk Outlines and Bonfires!

Two of our favorite things to do as an apartment this semester were chalk outlines and bonfires at the dunes.  By chalk outlines, I mean we go out on campus at night and draw chalk outlines of our bodies everywhere.  It is always fun to see them on campus the next day as you walk to class.  Don't ask me how we thought of this...but it was surprisingly really fun to think of new things to do with it.  I didn't get many pictures of it because it was so dark, but I got some.  Bri has most of the pictures of the actual outlines...I'll have to get those!

There is a really common area on campus that everyone walks where we drew about 10 body outlines and wrote "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened; enemies of the heir, BEWARE".  That was my favorite one.  Anyway, here are some snapshots from the outlines and bonfires this semester.




Bonfire time! 

Roasting starbursts

So if it is dark enough outside you can play this game.  You look at the stars and spin around for thrity seconds.  After thirty seconds someone has to shine a light in your face and you automatically fall down.  Well that sounds stupid after I typed it out...but it was actually really fun when you didn't get sick haha.

This one I got sick haha

Addy was having trouble...

Roommates


Ryan and Michaela




Kami and David

Jon and Rachel


Kami and I

Lighter Fluid.  Enough said. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Several comments. I really want to see photos of the chalk outlines. And, YIKES with the lighter fluid...that's all :)

    ReplyDelete