Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break!

No, I did not really have a spring break...but all of my friends did!! It's been great to be home, but sometimes got a little boring.  So Olivia, Laurel, and Thomas all had spring break the same week and it was awesome to hang out together.  We did lots of things and caught up.


Thomas and I love going to get Starbucks.  I've found that my favorite drink ever is Carmel Apple Spice.  Seriously the best! 

Laurel, Liv, and I took a day trip to Philadelphia!
Laurel, Liv, and I got to go to the Franklin Institute to see the Titanic exhibit as well.  It was soooo cool!  There were tons of different artifacts.  So many things were still intact and easily recognized.  There was a champagne bottle that still had it's champagne in it, shut tightly.  

We all got to touch a piece of the Titanic too.

We took some goofy shots on the steps too :) 


Next we got to go to Philadelphia's Magic Gardens.  Basically what it is, is a bunch of trash and recycling you would throw away made into really pretty mosaics etc.  

That says Philadelphia Magic Gardens




Liv and I









This wall was so impressive

So cool

Liv and Laurel

Laurel and I

Walking around

Cool pathway

Bottles

Stairs

An overall view


Bottles

Awesome stairs


The three of us

Chilling.

Liv!

Best friends since 1st grade :)

Awesome wall




Later that week Liv, Laurel, Thomas, and I went to Tarentella and the girls went to the mall afterwords.  Liv and I got matching Build-A-Bears :)

His name is Frito

And of course we ended the break with another Starbucks trip! 

We were the most disruptive people there, cracking up.

Happy friends!

Green Apple Rita's!  First day of Spring freebee! 
Dad reading us Narnia



And for the little family in NJ that has been watching the show "Parks and Recreation" :)



1 comment: