Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter

Mom and Dad got to go to the Virgin Islands and I got to babysit the week before Easter.  For their anniversary gift, I did a lot of cleaning while they were gone.  I wish I had taken a picture of the list or the things I cleaned, but I didn't.  It gave me a very accomplished feeling though!

While Mom and Dad were gone, Ginny had a little photo shoot!

Ginny snuggled herself in at Grandma's house everyday while mom and dad were in the Islands.

All of the eggs we colored

Tulips that Dad bought us

Ginny was very happy to have her momma home.  

Process of dying eggs


One of my eggs, personal favorite



Evan was the only one who participated in the egg hunt this year because Kaci and Nikki were with their Dad.  Nate and I hid the 100 eggs. 


 Complete!

I tried wearing my flip flops to bring some warm weather...it worked a little!



1 comment:

  1. I bet you can wear flip flops now! It is crazy warm all of a sudden here. Love all the ginny shots, and the eggs.

    ReplyDelete