Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Christmas 2013


Opening presents Christmas morning!

Mom and Dad

Nate got himself this big present.  Golf clubs. 

Grandma made me this quilt.  I love it!

Nate had a job over Christmas break to feed these chickens...I think everyone really enjoyed it!



Especially these boys...

...see? :)
Ginny or "Jimmie"

Matt and Elise Shipley had their wedding reception as well and we were able to go and see some good friends there!
James dressed up as Vader and sang "Mr. Anakin Guy"

Alan loved playing games

Lucy is a little cutie


Grandma and Lucy

Lucy after church
While we were home we also got to go to Nate's Court of Honor for his Eagle Scout award...it was great!  Awesome job Nate! James got a little excited and decided he wanted some cake before we started :)

Lucy and I

Nate and Ben

Nate and Dad

Nate and Mom

James always has a face for the camera!

Grandma Foulk

Here comes the photoshoot... 

Alan had to join!

"You talkin' to me?"

Happy guy

Silly Faces


Love these guys!!

:) 

 On New Year's Eve, Alan, James, Evan, and I got to make some Star Wars cookies...they were a hit!

R2-D2



James also enjoyed the chocolate fountain that we had..."What is happening?"

Ginny and I taking some glamour shots while shoveling snow

I love the trees!!!!

Kate left for her mission in the middle of January.  She is doing great now and I love reading her emails!  Sister McCallum is a great missionary!

I also got to go out to lunch with Olivia and Thomas at Tarentella.  Of course, it was delicious.

Ginny being glamourous with her Alania scarf. :)

I loved seeing everyone at Christmas time and it is always good to go home.  I am excited to be home for the summer to enjoy New Jersey and some good...hot weather!






No comments:

Post a Comment